1. General Statements
Our firm understands and fully supports the necessity to protect your privacy at all times when you are visiting our websites or using our services via such websites or through any other means.
You need to accept all the provisions in this Policy when you sign up for the PayLane Services. If you do not agree with anything in this Policy, then you may not register and/or use any of the Services. If you do not agree please do not use or access our websites.
Please, remember that in line with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, RODO) you have the right to: (i) file a complaint to the supervisory body competent in the protection of personal data if it finds that your personal data is processed contrary to applicable law; (ii) withdrawal of this consent at any time, if the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of consent to the processing of personal data – the withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal, with applicable law (newsletter) ; (iii) requesting a restriction to the processing of personal data, if: you dispute the accuracy of personal data, data processing is illegal and you oppose data deletion, requesting instead to limit them, your data is no longer needed by PayLane to achieve its goals, but you need them to determine, defend or pursue claims, or if you object to the processing of data, until it is established whether legitimate grounds on PayLane are overriding grounds of objection; (iv) request removal of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, or if you object to the processing of personal data, or withdraw your consent to processing of personal data, which is the basis for data processing and has no other legal basis for data processing, or when personal data are processed illegally, or personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation; (v) access to personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data.
On our websites there may be links, which upon clicking direct you from our website to another website. Note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites, nor we control or warrant the utility, merchantability or workmanship of the products or services offered at third-party websites.
Marijuanamedsonline does not solicit or knowingly accept nor actively seek information from persons under the age of eighteen (18). Our Websites are not intended for children, especially those under 13. Children may use our Websites only with the direct supervision of their parent.
3. Information collection
Below you may find types of information about you that we receive or collect, methods of information collection and purpose of collection.
You may provide us information about you in the following ways:
- Opening the User Account and using Marijuanmedsonline Services. If you decide to open a User Account on our Merchant Panel and use our Services and fill in a relevant form, we will ask you to provide certain information about you. This may include: (i) username, (ii) password, (iii) email address, (iv) first and last name or company name (v) post address, (vi) country and (vii) billing information such as billing address, credit card number and its expiration date, cardholder name (viii) tax id number. We may also ask Customers to provide other optional additional personal or business information such as (i) phone number, (ii) number of years in business, (iii) business description, (iv) own websites, (v) monthly processing volume, (vi) gender, (vii) other company and personal details. We may receive such information also when you update or supplement such details in your User Account.
- By using the User Account, you can also create additional User Accounts as part of your Merchant Account. In this case, we will process the personal data together in the scope of: (i) first name, (ii) name, (iii) email address of the Account User.
- Subscription for certain services, competitions, functions on the Websites. If you want to add comments to our reviews/articles, respond to surveys, receive newsletters, enter competitions, participate in promotion, or otherwise use the optional features of our Websites we may ask you to provide such information as: (i) name, (ii) email address, URL address and (iii) information relating to your participation in competitions, promotions, surveys, and/or additional services or features. This usually takes place by filling in online forms and questionnaires.
- Information provided by Merchants (our Users). When you purchase goods of services from a Merchant using a credit or debit card, or any other method of payment in connection with which we provide certain services for the benefit of the Merchant, you are required to provide that Merchant with certain cardholder data or account data in order to make the purchase, including your name and credit card number or account number. Our Merchants must transmit certain parts of this information to marijuanmedsonline for the purpose of transaction processing.
- Your questions. If you complete and submit a form on our Website, send us an email, a fax or contact us by telephone with the aim of obtaining information about our services or the company in general, marijuanamedsonline may store the inquiries and their contents.
- Browsing the Websites and “cookies”. Every time you visit our Websites our servers automatically collect site use information. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: (i) the domain and host from which you access the Internet, (ii) the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider you are using, (iii) operating system in use (e.g. Macintosh, Windows), (iv) browser (e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera) and its version, (v) the website which referred you to us, and other similar information. This allows us to determine your browsing habits, the content and pages that you access on our Websites, and the dates and times you visit the Websites, paths taken and time spent on sites and pages within the Websites. Like other commercial websites, we may send to your computer one or more cookies (small text files sent to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive, so we can recognize you when you return). PayLane may use both session cookies (which disappear after you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain after you close your browser and are removed manually).
Please note that you have the right to oppose the use of “cookies” by us. If you do not accept “cookies” that are used on our Websites you may block them by choosing a relevant option in your browser settings. Please be aware that if you choose not to accept our “cookies”, you may not be able to use all of the available features and we do not guarantee that our Services and Website will operate well. In addition to “cookies”, we use a similar method from other technologies to save information in your browser or system.